Friday, March 28, 2008

hear Him silently

Today training has been canceled due to someone not feeling well. Back to usual hour I went to work this morning. pausing.... and I asked myself, "Am I working normal recently?" perhaps not, because it was so busy... I even got my time-table without planning well... every night I reached home with a tired body, I think my flesh, my soul... also tired... no mood to do extra work at home sometimes... that's my life?!?!. Lord, please forgive me. I am working better...

It is so nice, so warm to listen the songs of hillsong tonight.... what I need to do is just silent down my mind and focus my mind, listen to the lyrics, and enjoy the singing ... worship my God... God's love is so beautiful... so amazing... I can touch Him by my heart... hallelujah!...
"At the cross", sound familiar I heard on the Easter Sunday sang by a precious sister in Lord. very nice song... it has been translated into few languages. Praise the Lord.


No comments: