Thursday, March 20, 2008

時間跳動的針告訴故事會換新

The schedule run so tight today. But it was okay.
Though my off day, but I received several calls from office. And it was glad to meet my precious sister in Lord from HK and another two new faces. Nice to meet you all.

Today we have visited several places, such as dataran merdeka, petaling street, christian book store, central market, and klcc. Even though it was tired, it's worth. Thanks for the sweets and ultraman-keywatch. It's very nice!

And tonight I attended the wedding dinner of Eric and Nyuk Yuen. May God bless you two, love forever. And it was so so glad to meet “威SIR” from hk﹐He is a very good and nice brother in Lord, we have been long long time no see each other, it's more than 10 years we haven't see each other. wow.... time just rolled on like that, without a trace. Thanks God! So glad, I met a lot of b/s who have been long long time no see. ....... Thanks Man Choong's help, and thanks Kok Wai fetched me home tonight.

No comments: