Monday, March 10, 2008

Do not give a way to fear, if you do what is right.

今早遲到。沒什麼公共交通。或者是因為昨日大選的緣故。
今早是聖餐﹐敬拜讚美與詩班獻唱後﹐就開始。
感謝主﹗願我不要習慣擘餅﹐but remember what had Jesus done. The Great Salvation, sacrificed Himself for sake of the sinful man.

Today message, "Wedlock or Deadlock?" (For Wives Part I) - I Peter 3:1-6
This is about marriage. Wife shall submit herself to her husband.
I like the meaningful sayings,
"What you wear won't help you win your husband to Christ."
"If you do what is right and do not give way to fear."
I really agree, it is absolutely right! Especially the 2nd message, it just looked like the LORD spoke to me, and He knew exactly what was happening to me lately. He wanted to keep me strong, and gave me courage. Did I not aware of this? and neglected His word instead? I should be confident in what I do, have faith to move onward.


As for the election, it was just so excited to see the result this morning, BN-existing govt wins the federal government, but opposition takes five states, it suffered some of the greatest defeats in its history. And this showed that, the people wanted to change. The 2/3 majority of BN was successfully overruled by the opposition. The result was a surprise!

No comments: