Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Give Thanks for every new started day

ti.. ti...ti...ti... alarm is sounding......
A day turns bright, a day turns dark, time just rolls on very fast... because people is very busy with their own works. The traffics were always to be digested all the morning came along...... why was I not reaching the office with a cheerful heart this morning, but... aiya... forget about it. God! You are still there with me at all time.

At noon, lunch time, I went to a skin-care shop for so called "3-step skin care system" redeeming. haha... this is what I get from a magazine I purchased before this. However, when I reached there, the senior beautician wanted me to do check-up first, haha... kinda new to me... 1st times... but it was a good experience. Finally, I got the "3-step skin care system. Programme de soin. Basic 3 Temps" - skin supplies for men. They were nice to me, I was so glad that they gave me some advices, how to treat my faces. Though I knew that somehow it was sorta business strategy, but, just Thanks!! I will try it for a week, let's see how the outcome will be.

Tomorrow need to wake up early again.... just Give thanks!

No comments: