Monday, September 29, 2008

My God, the Most Powerful One.

Day off! Yeah! Thanks God!
Taking rest at home. Swimming in the morning, washing a lot of clothes, bible reading, listening to music, gospel songs, ... ironing clothes... etcs.... too much stuff...... until tonight I still have got some more unread emails left in my inbox, ..... short of time...

It's so glad to hear from a friend this morning, it really has been a very long time I hadn't chatted with her, couple of months ago she had just invited me to a special meeting of testimony held in one of the church in the city, and now only I know that she has further her studies in the University at my hometown. ...It's Great! All the Best!!

Yeah! I've had my hair cut this evening, new look, but it's still just a real me here, I'm unique. Refreshingly I feel myself relax a bit. And young. haha...

A friend asked about something to me tonight, thanks for the concerns, I know it could be a very tough time too, however, miraculously God can do marvelous thing, if I focus only on its major obstacles, then, it could put me down deeply and depressingly. I thank God that He doesn't make this happen, I do have learned to overcome this, patient, endurance ...... are not waste of time, but to declare the glory of God.

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. - 1 John 4:4 (NKJV)

Fear not, How great is my God!

No comments: