Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Airfare

Wow... so early in the morning just almost half an hour before I went out to work I've got 3 missed calls displayed on screen when I turned on my mobile phone. The number looked familiar to me... but I didn't know who... ... anyway... I found another missed call at my lunch hour... Gosh... now I know... no wonder she said she had called me so many times, and I didn't answer it. However, 1 missed call, come on, 1 missed call, I still wondered, because 1 missed call how come she said she had called many times this morning...... I apologised. But it only made me clear, and realized that it was her who made the calls till the sky almost turned into darkness. ...... Okay, fine, at least we got the right flight booking information, and were sure about its policy.

A bit late tonight, and finally I've booked a ticket for my flight, it's just a one way ticket, I need to make a purchase for a return ticket later. Spending, spending... it's about money talks. haha... My friend told me last night that I should get my ticket early, because its price will gradually increase from time to time, furthermore, that are the peak season as well... Ya, I agreed with her, she's right! ...... sometimes, it's just because something may keep us from doing that, and then, we may know that we're not smart enough to deal w/ this thing. And this could be the contradiction of man. But there might be some other reason(s).

No comments: