Tuesday, September 9, 2008

God is watching over me

With what sort of mood I went out to work this morning? It's just so complicated I think. So busy I went through the day... and I received SMS of appreciation from my superior tonight. Supposed I should be happy & grateful, but it seemed that it wasn't meant much to me.

Through someone's blog, recently I get to know a very famous singer, whose name is Leona Lewis, I like her songs, particularly the "I will be", her voice is strong, very sweet, sexy and she's stunning, if you've heard of the song of "bleeding love", perhaps you'd know her. In fact, I seldom listen to contemporary song already. Most often I will turn on the Christian songs for myself, anyway, it's still my main choice. Listening to the songs of God, worshiping & singing to God should always put to my first priority. ^0^

The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." - Psalm 32:8

It is safe, keep on believing Him, this is the journey of life, it's a narrow road, less people choose to walk within, but it's worth enough to follow... ... don't you feel the same?

No comments: