Friday, September 12, 2008

Headache

Oh God... headache... I could feel the pain coming again and again from the top side of my head while I was awakening in this refreshing morning. ... This could be the consequence for walking under the rains. Here I got what I did. Since I was not feeling well, I was about not to go to work, but finally I still went out to work. Then, I got kinda great "reward" that was something I would not anticipate ever - I was totally suffering tortures from my headache, and I regretted to come to work. Supposed I should take a rest at home. Anyway, the pain was relieved after I took the pill after my lunch. Thanks God!

Last night, it was around 3.00am, and I was suddenly aroused... before long, the wind began to blow... Wah... I could clearly hear the sound of the winds were strongly blowing loud out there.... were there any tornado whirling into this residential region? too much thinking... Jesus was coming back?...... I prayed... and slept quickly without any bother... Thanks God~

No comments: