Monday, September 1, 2008

Holiday Mood

New beginning morning... Day off, not need to work, but normally today is a public holiday, due to our company's policy, we have no holiday. Anyway, it's my rest day. Thanks God!

It was so good, I enjoyed to swim for 10 round this morning, wow... great, but as compared to the size of a standard swimming pool, it's still considered only 2-3 round I think, I used to swim for 10++ round in my hometown in the past. It has been many many years ago. ... haha... perhaps I need to go to the standard swimming pool to swim... it will be far more enjoyable than this... but it is not convenient, and it takes up some time to get there. I'd rather save up my time to do some other stuff than spending too much time for the journey. However, a particular circumstance will be an exception.

Were I worrying about something? There was something keep my heart from smiling, it was not nice to me... I somehow wanted to get rid of it, and I thank God! He did it. Well, today was a good day for me. It was really like a holiday for me, I enjoyed it very much... relaxing... I liked the winds in the morning, I liked today weather which was randomly changed, rains, sunshine, dark cloud... and the bird flied on the sky freely...

Before this I thought I would join a church to go for a funeral ceremony in Seremban, since that brother in Lord has asked me for many times at last night wedding dinner, and at the meantime, when I was about to consider to join, then, his wife-the sister said to me suddenly, it was just a kidding only. Then, ok. haha... ... And I was supposed to stay at home to carry on my own-work too. Thanks God!

I've not been cooking for myself for quite some time, so I decided to cook tonight... a very simple meal, noodle + vegetable + meat-balls + prawns. Yeah! yummy. haha...
Perhaps I need to learn some simple and good taste meal. Am I not right?

No comments: