Monday, September 22, 2008

Friendship is so precious!

Day off!
Taking rest at home.
Swimming in the morning. Do cleaning & tidy up works.
Too much things to go through... I was in a sudden blur of my mind, what's it? boring... oh~ no, God! What made it like that? emptiness, struggling & challenges of life, perhaps?

Before sunset, I started again to learn to do pilate, I must keep a healthy body & mind. As for me, I expect I myself is physically & spiritually healthy. Yeah!
Must learn to take care of my food & drink more specifically every single day.

Well, well, well, it was so glad to chat w/ a friend tonight... I thought she has forgotten me already since I didn't get any reply from her in msn couple weeks ago. Previously in the time of our college life, we were in the same group, ... we fought hardly & diligently for our final project, we took up 8 months to complete that project. Well, I think we went thru a lot... sweet bitter..... Our group was formed by 3 members. I asked her where is the other one, and she also asked me the same question, we don't know where the other member is now? We all had already been lost contact after college studies. And now it is so glad to re-correspond back, it is unbelievable that we all have left our hometown, & now is engaging our career in this big city too. Friendship is so precious!

No comments: