Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tomorrow is a Better Day

God~... I think I almost encountered the same problem very often, particularly the night of every Saturday, I was awakened 2-3 hour earlier before my alarm is sounding. Damned it!! Then, I was unable or so hard to fall sleep again. *.* Perhaps, I need to pray to God about this.

We observed the Lord's Supper this morning. Remember Him!! ... What does it remind me? O Lord, renew my soul please when the distance seems so far apart. A lot of stuff attempt to cover me up, they want to slaughter my will, my faith... O Lord, merciful God, keep me away from this, free me from it. Your mercy is great, Your love is endless, ... Oh Powerful God, help me... protect me. When it seems no way out, please stretch out Your mighty hand, because You'll make a way. Tomorrow is a better day. Isn't it?

Pastor John preached the 2nd part of Moses' excuses this morning. It's about sending & obedience. If God asks you to do something, will you reject? Why do you reject? or try to run away from His calling, ignore Him... we may need to learn what is surrender meant about? ... However, what if we don't obey Him? ... what's the consequence? Pastor John will preach on the next service on this topic.

After work, as normal, I went down to swim in this evening...... well, I just think that if I'd like to keep a better shape of my body, get rid of the redundant fat...... perhaps this isn't the ideal way. so what's the next?

It's so glad to hear that there will be a mission trip to Sichuan for a group of B.S. May God greatly bless them, and keep their body & soul walk on the highest place, grant them the wisdom to preach of His name & build up His house firmly. Amen. Thanks God!

No comments: