Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Faith...

It was very hard to wake myself up this morning, I just felt like I didn't want to get up to work... eager to have some more sleep... but this was not happened. I needed to go out for work. Then, I just forced myself to wake up as usual... it was a grace I think. Thanks God! His mercies are new every morning.

Does prayer makes any difference? Yes, it does. I still believe on it. Though I argued with a very good friend of mine on MSN last night in a certain view of my experiences, but it seemed that it was all about "Faith". How much faith can I measure to my reaction towards the ability in dealing with a very difficult situation I face? Faith is something which is abstract, and yet it can be seen by how a person cope with it from the start to the end. Many people say, " Seeing is believing. " But this is not what faith is talking about among the Christianity.
... And it's still in my mind this morning while I was walking to the office, I was still thinking about the topic that I argued with my friend last night... Faith vs Confident, Faith is not confident. ... too much to think...

By the way, I told myself, I wanted to be a professional person, be professional in my career, be professional in my time management, be professional in my talking, the way I deal with people, the way I live, ......... and so much more.
And one more thing came up from my mind this morning, and I realized that the more my knowledges increase, the higher my expectation/ or requirements will be. However, I asked myself, "Is this good to me?" and I wondered.
Is this principle sounds familiar to you?

No comments: