Monday, September 8, 2008

que la paix soit avec vous

Didn't know why? It looked like a moody day for me. There were something striking my feeling. And actually everything was just working normal. But the thing was that I just think it was something not right. And it just tended to cover up my mind. Anything goes wrong?

I swam 11 round, it's good! I loved morning swimming more than night swimming, Exercise, I expected to do more, but I needed to save up my time for some other stuff. Well, I'm really care about my time, my schedule, my plan...and whatever I'm going to do... but do I manage well my time?? Sometimes, and many times, I was just fully surrounded by too many stuff... and then, I would be out of mind suddenly, and many things seemed to be remained undone. Anyway, I should thank God, because situation is better now. What matter is that I still need to have a breath to finish my stuff. ... Oh God, Give me a breath. And grant me a mind of wisdom to carry out the work(s) that I need to accomplish.

In fact, I was about to go out this afternoon, but as if only with the intention - I wanted to buy reading stuff... then, I think, I better stay back at home to take rest or do some other things. Well, it 's a sensible choice. Going out may at least take up 1-2 hour time, or even more. So just stay back.

As referred to English-French online dictionary, I've learned this,

peace be with you (religion)phraseque la paix soit avec vous (religion)

It's very interesting.

No comments: