Sunday, September 7, 2008

Humour

Waking up myself in this morning lazily... which is to say that I was not willing to wake up... haha.. I needed some more time to sleep... Yes, today traffic has become normal, I didn't find any difficulty in taking a taxi. Ya, ya... Thanks God~

We've a special guest this morning, Rev. George Ong, who is calling out from Singapore, I don't know him well, just heard a little bit about him last week. They said that he has a good sense of humour, and he has written many books that get very good feedback from the readers. They have said that his books are good for children. ... Okay, when I heard the word, "children", it first came up in my mind was that, okay, "forget about it." becaue I'm no more a child. ... By the way, all this changed, when I heard that he said, adult(s) also read... okay, then, I've got the reason to buy either.

"The Greatest Gift" (John 3:16), this was the topic he preached this morning, and really, he has a good sense of humour, ...
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
What can be seen in this verse?
1. The greatest love
2. The greatest liberation
3. The greatest life
Big Big Thanks to our God's mercy and loving kindness, I think there were around 20 persons walked to the front stage after the calling of Rev. George in response to God's gospel for prayer. To God be the Glory!!

After the service, hastily I reached to the book counter at the lobby, ... wow... there were a lot of his books on display-volume 1 to 12), well..well..well... I've not much time to think... or spend to look around... made haste to grab one, RM28.00. Then, went on my way rushing to work.


Long time I did not go to swim at night... but tonight, 10 round. I just didn't want to spend too much time on my jogging, so I decided to go swimming. Thank God~ it's really good!

No comments: