Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One Hour Vegetarian

A lot of people come and go, the office was in a desolated situation... but who cares, for the company, it really doesn't matter at all. For those who leave, all the best! Anyway, the busyness of work doesn't seem to have any decrease.

Lunched with a friend this afternoon, wow... a business lady, she really looked like that...haha... big change...... long time no see... but she said, I didn't have any big change. Anyway, didn't know why... I just didn't like to hear about this... really... because it was just like I didn't get any improvement of myself... it reflected a negative review... but anyway... the fact may somehow not like that, it can be just kinda perception which has firstly come up from my mind... it's fine. Thanks God! We've a good time there. I've become a vegetarian for almost an hour. haha....

No comments: