Friday, September 19, 2008

Anticipation

Another morning... it's a new day.
Going back to my workplace to work, in my thought, it's very clear, I don't like it. I don't know how long do I need to keep myself adapting to such a xxx place in full patient. But I believe that God will make a way in His right time. It's all about faith, endurance & time. I'm anticipating a new coming of a new beginning of life passionately. Anyway, what can I do now? Besides pray.

Economic falls... one of the US bank bankrupted... some related parties are influenced directly and indirectly..... & what about me? ...... milk poisoning scandal in China...... the politics in the country is becoming unstable...... some people were detained & then released again......
No matter what, May the Lord on High remember all these issues, bless the country, bless the people... Have Your mercies fall on all....


It's great! My family & I have had a wonderful dinner tonight... Yeah! it's warm. May God bless their journey in peace & joy. miss you all.

No comments: