Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fake News

Eventually it reaches to the end of this month. One uncle will leave this company after today. ... One colleague, and I have had our lunch together with him in a restaurant this afternoon, because I wasn't going to join their(colleagues) farewell tonight... anyway, perhaps I will miss him... though sometimes I didn't like part of his ways in working out certain issues. And at the meantime, there is another colleague based in headquarter will be leaving the company too..... and this is the one that I will miss so much I think, perhaps. haha... O God~ and this, after couple of weeks of waiting & observing,... till I got the SMS tonight only I know that it was a fake news. haha... ...... oh God~ ... however, is it a good news? good? ... ... ... ... I just think that, leaving should be the better choice. Anyway, all the BEST!!


No comments: