Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's a relief

There's always hope in every morning, and it can be filled with joy and song. Sadly, I was still influenced by the incident happened to me last night, so as some other relevant issue that has been disturbing me for so long.

I really don't want to be bothered so much like that everyday by someone who is used to be always in a temper everyday-blaming people, complaining people, playing office politic. It is just extremely disgusting!! I just can't understand that whether that person is coming to work or to make trouble. Even every single day, that person behaves also like that. I really couldn't comprehend how can it be? Happy? It isn't just 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 weeks or 1 month, but several months just act like that.

Many times before this I was thinking and about to bring this matter to someone in the management that I really can trust. But usually I'd stop that thinking. I did pray to God. Normally I will be asking myself when is the right time to raise this issue to the management when thing goes really so annoying? And due to certain reason, usually I'll stop myself by doing that. But thing really doesn't seem any better, and it gets even worse.

Eventually, I thank God, I really made up my mind, I've talked about this issue to my superior this morning, I know that she and I used to be having different view of work in our department, sometimes I really don't like her way in managing certain project... etcs, but the main point is, we still have something in common, which is to do well in our job.

I thank God, her feedback is, she knows what's going on already, some other people have already complained the problem, ...... she has the same mind with me... she gave me the words of affirmation,..... and told me that company will take action. ... Okay, anyway, I've done my only part, although I've got a positive response, but what will happen next, I don't know. By the way, it's already kinda relief to me at least... let's see how it work. Thank God!


"Faith is like a muscle; it gets stronger the more you exercise it."
I like it(faith) is described in this way, "faith is like a muscle" . It's really make sense, and it is true.

No comments: