Sunday, September 14, 2008

What's your excuse?

Mid-Autumn Festival~
I didn't go anywhere, but church, office & home.
After the praise & worship session, Pastor John was leading the congregation for some prayers to the recent happenings in this country. Indeed, it was the unexpected issue that I didn't want to talk about when I heard about the incident last night. And I thanked God for the prayers submitted this morning. We really need a peaceful, harmony and healthy homeland to live in. No one expects a life with conflicts, hatred, fighting, persecution and hostilities. May God listen to our prayers, & we all know that You take charge of all fully, nothing is out of Your sights, Oh Merciful God, have Your mercies on us and the country, bless Your people.

"God's Answer to Moses' Excuses" (Exodus 3:11-4:9)
This was the message preached this morning. Have I made it a habit to take note down every week? I wondered, whether I come here to take note or to seek God every week? Anyway, I know what I was doing. God sees through my heart, I am totally naked in front of Him, nothing can hide. Taking notes diligently in the service doesn't mean that I am a very pure heart and holy Christian. Man is all weak, this is human nature. So I decided not to put too much focus on my notes, but listen.

Moses' Excuses:
1. Who Am I? (Exodus 3:1)
2. What is your name? (Exodus 3:13)
3. What if they don't believe me? (Exodus 4:1)


--------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't do any outdoor exercise tonight... ... rain, so dismissed all. ......
Eventually I ate my mooncake tonight, and shared it with my housemates... it was glad.

No comments: