Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love is Bold.

When the digital alarm was sounding, and it awakened me from my sleep. How much should I thank God? Because I'm still alive. I breathe air supplied anywhere I am. I can see the new morning scenery outside there, I can talk, I can think, I can hear, I can eat, I can sing... I'm an independent person, I can earn money myself, I can enjoy the life I gained...... So can I not be happy anyway? Be thankful to God!

Sometimes, I just too care about how other people look at me, but I told myself many time, I haven't got any much more times to bother about this, and I don't need to put any focus on it instead. By the strength given, God always show the positive reaction to me, He's able to talk to my heart with His concern and word of affirmation. And as for my part, I somehow need to outsmart the negative thinking. How? God's word. & my faith, & my prayer.


"When you care for someone, nothing is out of reach!!..."
Wow..wow... I like this message, I just got it from a nice friend in facebook tonight, guess what? This is the power of love. We need love in order to care about somebody. Aren't we? And sometimes, we may need so much courages to move on. Anyway, Love is bold and fearless. Will you feel shameful for your love to someone?

No comments: