Saturday, September 6, 2008

Feeling so Good

Last night I think it was really a very good sleep I ever have so far in this year... though I slept quite late, but I really felt so good the time I opened up my eyes on bed this morning. Haha.. I was very happy. Thanks God~ Everyday must like this. Isn't it? So I think many unnecessary troubles can be reduced then. However, life is usually not as wonderful as what we think or expect. This is the law of living. By the way, we're told to learn the better way to live a better life. Who doesn't want a better life? But what's a better life means about to us? This can be described as accord to our personal perception, the world's teaching, and mankind's belief. And...but it is only the truth that can set us free!

It was so warm to read the writings of mine that have been written and posted previously. Well, writing my personal experiences into literally works is really moistening my heart when I read it back. Sometimes, I just can't believe that it's my writing. Am I going backward now? Because I think that I won't be able to write such messages out right at the moment. hmm... no, I think I'm not. Because those messages were written at the situation where I was experiencing it at that time. oh.. too much unnecessary thinking.

Rainy season, people around get sick easily, just feel like the sickness is near. Sneezed several times at these night. OK, just fine, I still can breath. Take care, man.

No comments: