Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your Grace is Enough

Last night I really felt sleepy... and that it was so pitiful... because I couldn't fall sleep until I woke up to have some short reading of a book. Well, you know what time? It was around 3:00am, it wasn't the first times. Anyway, thing became better after that... and then only I could drop asleep shortly... Thanks God!

O My dear God! How long do I need to bear in this place? If you're doing your works with your concentration, you try hard to find the good idea & solution to work out the good result, and it is very busy... and that somebody turn out to you suddenly, and blaming you for not helping other to do other task that is totally out of your job coverage, and he, being as a Managerial Personnel from another department, is commanding you to go and help out other instantly. You have your works on hand now, you're doing it, but you're ordered to do other work. I just felt that it was totally not nice & unfair to me & not reasonable. I know this is the culture of this environmental office/management pollution, and it has been a long long time flooding in this place unconditionally, they like their own way, they don't expect to change. However, I just think that it was extremely irritating!! To make thing worse, when you're back to your seat and are concentrating on your work again, fiercely he shouts at you, "What are you doing?" When I'm telling him that I'm doing my job, but he is just so unsatisfied. I'm just wondering, is this "fellow" really SICK? When I left my seat for some task, and he go and sit on my chair and do his checking to my desktop computer in his anger. What's the hell this "fellow" doing all these silly boy jobs? Can't you pay me a respect! It is so embarrassed!!! I was about to blow up. Because his coming doesn't make any help to me, but bothering me so much, I am so disappointed!! Right abuse will only put this organisation into a situation that is getting worse than ever! suck!

O God! Help me out as soon as possible!! And this isn't the only problem persecuted, have Your mercy on me, grant me peaceful mind, get me out of it at once.

I've good conversation with friend tonight... I sang, I played guitar, listened to the music, ... O Lord, it's help. Thank you.

No comments: