Sunday, August 31, 2008

Be Strong!!

National Day... it was hard to get public transport-taxi... anyway, thanks God! I was managed to attend the church service, they sang the last song when I reached there... we've a special guest this morning, Dr. Bob Evans... He was talking about the message of Matthew 25:1-15. "True preparedness" is based on inner condition, not outward appearance. Do we believe the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ?

After the service I was quickly went for my shopping-clothes. I needed something to wear for tonight wedding dinner. I found one that I wanted to buy, but they didn't have my size... even though I've shopped the other branch nearby, I still couldn't find it... a little bit disappointed... anyway, I was able to get two different styles at another boutique, the price wasn't cheap, $150++. But I was willing to pay for it. Just hope that I won't wear something which is so outdated.

Perhaps I didn't get enough rest, that was why I wasn't feeling so well today... headache... Thanks God! I felt better after taking a shower and sleep this afternoon... but I was still tired. Maybe I didn't exercise this evening, because normally I would do exercise after coming back from work every Sunday for the past few weeks.

Careless... careless... careless... really careless, it was already too late when I realized that my SD card wasn't inserted in my camera, it was left in my memory card reader which connected to my PC. Oh God... I was already in the train... what for? I brought this camera without a memory card to the wedding dinner. ... so weird... but I couldn't do anything, as if I wanted to buy a new one, it'll cost me 3 times the price... so I just forget about it. I am so sorry, my friend, because I am unable to show you any photo about the wedding dinner as I promised you before this. :-(

Well, ... tonight was just so so... anyway, it was okay. The only matter was that I disliked the atmosphere and people around were acting so strange to me. Perhaps no one was purposely expecting it to happen, but sometimes maybe this was only a war of negative thinking.

Okay, forget about the unhappy stuff, take care man, you are a wonderful creature, be strong, as God your heavenly Father is powerful and most beautiful, do not be down just because of you saw others' weakness. Your faith is not established on that, but the word of God.

No comments: