Friday, August 22, 2008

Light on Your Prayer

Oh......God! What's a great shock! After 2 days I haven't blogged here. I am extremely sad to hear about the news that a pastor, Mike Guglielmucci, songwriter of healer, who had told of his cancer story behind the song is actually untrue. It was a fraud. I just can't believe it when I first read it. I've been taking some time to read those related news on the internet tonight. ......What a world really is where we are living in now?... We cannot deceive God, but what is his(Mike Guglielmucci) purpose of telling lie? Let God to judge. In fact, when I heard of the story of that song couple of months ago, I like it more, it is helpful, ...... but after I heard of the news, I felt disappointed, I can only say nothing, but pray. We are all weak people, but in Christ, we can live a fantastic life, we can be a very strong people. And we are made to glorify HIM.

No comments: