Saturday, August 30, 2008

What make me look different?

I wondered why was I unable to sleep tide last night... tossed about in my sleep all night... Well, I think it was just too complicated, it brought me joy and yet it depressed me as well. Man's mind is so great, but it can be very complex too, its volume is able to store a lot of information, it generates different emotion as accord to the stimulation of things and of people around, it is intangible to the world, but visualise in heart. No one can acknowledge fully what a man think. Otherwise it would have put the world into more trouble and horrible situation.

If the busyness of life is due to a busy working job environment, then, should I do something to find a way to escape from it? However, does it bring any beneficial outcome? more or less? and how am I going to measure it? Busyness of life shouldn't be the influence that isn't inspire us to grow. Day after day passing by, life should grow more brilliant than before. Because we shall allow only life to progress, not to backslide. So we must have the courage to stand up again if we fall.

Everyday is a gift, and it is a lesson too. If I couldn't achieve my mission, or gain a positive response, I would be down because my expectation was very high, I would be happy if my performance met the target. There would be no difference since it was the principle of human nature. Let me learn from my mistake, so as other people's mistake. And for this, I need to humbly lower down myself to accept the challenge, and fight for it intelligently.

Look at the positive way, pray for myself, and let God works on it. You will finally see the difference.

No comments: