Saturday, August 23, 2008

A visit to Christian Book Fair

After my work, I was walking against the wind and the fine rain on my way to the Chinese Christian Book Fair 2008. This year isn't like last year, I don't buy very much of books. ...... Anyway... thank God! I took some time to browse around the booths of the participants... and just stopped at several booths...... I was about to buy a book of a famous Korean pastor, the title was talking about "thinking/mind control", however, it was ended up with an empty hand, I wanted to control my spending... so I just forgot about it. Well, well, well... at last still I've got myself one, Prayer-Does it Make Any Difference?, by Philip Yancey. As I saw the label tagged on the front cover, I was confident that I would not choose a lousy book. "UK Christian Book Awards 2008 Winner, as voted by the public", shall be a good choice. God bless!


This is the only one goody I grabbed.

No comments: