Sunday, August 3, 2008

God's Purposes can't be defeated.

Another Sunday Service started... rushing into the sanctuary with my every quick footstep and receiving warm welcoming smiles and handshake...... meanwhile, the church was all standing and continued to sing praise to God...... I was late... and there were more coming in one after one...... late... late ... late... Bad habit!

Pastor John started the study of Exodus with us today, and will continue to the end of it. "Who is the author of this book?" he asked. I replied silently in my heart, "Moses". ... then, I received the same answer as well. Yeah!

"God's Purposes Can't Be Defeated." (Exodus 1:1-22)

O Lord, How glorious Your purposes are!
I've noted some words I considered that they were good to ponder.
God has us right where He wants us to be.
Emigration is not the solution.
Much of the time we go unappreciated and overlooked.
The greater the affliction, the greater the growth.


After work, I went to the PC Fair, so I didn't have body exercise tonight, there were so crowded always, so I tried to visit as soon as I could, I didn't want to spend so much time there, and finally I left with the SD card I purchased, cheaper. :-)

Oh no..no... it was really so uncomfortable... so careless I ate the fish tonight... a fish-bone stuck in my throat..... hopefully it would be better at tomorrow morning. eeeh....

No comments: