Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blessing

Lord, I need Your blessing.
If I'm going to tell you that you need to go through many sufferings for the blessing. Will you still dare to ask it from God? In this sense, perhaps some people may firstly see how big it is, what kind of suffering it is, they compare the cost before they make their decision, however, somehow we may need to think about this whether it is something that please our Lord or not. ... Don't know what? I see this title on the cover of a book on my table, and naturally I come out this thinking.

Due to certain reason, I was almost in a tension mode everyday I think, but I was able to cope with it, by the power of God, it is relieved I think. And I am strong, God's words in me. Because sometimes I just even couldn't remember that problem or matter. I've got the faith, in which I still hope in Him from time to time, but usually difficulty set me aside, Satan wants to use it to attack me, and yet, the grace granted is always sufficient for me to handle. In time of trouble, let my cry be hear, and You always are the one who cares the most, You know me very well, You want to help me out from every moment of suffering, Your eyes focus on me, and let me learn to trust at Your mighty words diligently. ...... amen.

No comments: