Monday, August 4, 2008

Fellowship

It's a new morning, every day is new to me, oh ya, it's true. Thanks God! Day off. I don't need to go out for work. Without taking too much time lying on bed... I got up and before long, I went down to the pool, swimming... yeah! 5 rounds. It was refreshing, having a morning swim was really nice! haha... but it seemed that every hour goes, every step I chase. I didn't want to waste time, though I wasn't need to work today. Time is so precious to me, and yet it seems that usually I can't handle it well. O Lord, have Your mercy on me, help me.

Today was quite hot, well, I think the weather for this few days was not so good, though there was no rains here, but high temperature it was. And I could see that there were haze of smoke somewhere around. ... must really take care of myself, and my throat was still poorly in pain. Once I'm swallowing, the fish-bone stings me. ... een... I hate fish-bone.

It was nice, I did enjoy my shopping this afternoon, I carried a lot of stuff home... a bulk of daily necessities were so heavy to carry... it wouldn't cost me so much, but I was so tired for carrying those stuff in about 15 minutes walk. sweating... but thanks God! the winds were blowing along the way I walked.

Finally, I have had my hair cut this evening, in fact, I was thinking of getting a different new hair-style...and have my hair dyed... but it was just fine, just keep it simple-Cut & Wash... cost me at a fair price. haha...

Recently I was reading about the title of fellowship in the book of purpose driven life..... this is what I expect to involve... I know that God knows, and I've my own problems... O Lord, please make a way!

No comments: