Thursday, August 14, 2008

God is Good!

Thanks God! I was feeling good this morning while I was waking up from bed, I think that I've got better rest... but it would be pretty much better if I got some more rest for about half an hour. :-) I'm not lazy, but I expect a good health life everyday.
 
I received a call this afternoon, oh..Oh... he was my classmate of my secondary school, wow... I was so glad to hear from him... long time we never meet up... okay, it was so glad to dine out with him tonight for a small gathering, I thought he would have "bombing" me a wedding's attack, haha... since it happened almost like that, old friend would normally call up for wedding invitation purpose. haha... but not all are like that.
 
The Christian Book Fair will finally have to start by tomorrow, yeah!! This is the first times, May the Lord on high remember this event to work smoothly. All the best, have Your blessings giving out to the visitors.

No comments: