Monday, August 18, 2008

Do I dare to praise God publicly?

"Now I stand on solid ground, and
I will publicly praise the LORD." - Psalm 26:12 (NLT)

Do I dare to praise the LORD publicly? Perhaps, yes, perhaps no. I highlighted "solid ground", what is "solid ground" here about to say? Sometimes, I think it is something to do with my faith, that's why there will be a problem to praise God publicly.

Day off will always be going like a rushing hour which usually passing away so quickly. Perhaps I wasn't managed well my schedule. Please review!! Oh God, please grant me a wisdom of task-planning. Let all things to be done smoothly by Your blessings.

I felt so good, swimming in the early morning was really good good. The weather changed so fast, after I returned home from swimming, it was becoming as dark as it could... a lot of grey clouds hanging & floating on the sky...... rains was soon come down.....

With a new-purchased umbrella, I've got myself breakfast home... well well well... I enjoyed the weather... I liked the winds...... haha......

No comments: