Thursday, August 7, 2008

God is my strength

Another and another morning I wake up for my life... usually it should be a new blessed day, filled with hope, & love. And it is. I should say many thanks to God instead of throwing my mind into a raging seas, it is worthless, & wasting time. I should work with a thankful heart, God is with me, always. Let me think the positive way. Happy is not just a influence from outside, but it comes from a deepest way in a heart of satisfaction.

Thanks God! It was raining heavily this afternoon, and this have nourished the land. It was very hot this few days, and I could feel that I almost fall sick, I've started having a light cough. Still dare to drink cold beverages? hey man, take care.

I was a little bit not so happy, and felt disappointed tonight, it was not the first times already, it was really very sad that if you're really in a need of help, and your friend is able to assist you, but he/she ended you up without showing any concerns. It was really not nice for being like that, perhaps there should be a reason, I don't have to be too minded of it, and I was asking back myself, "Am I a good friend of friends?" No one is perfect! but what does a friend mean? Forget about it. Yeah! I should believe that God will always make a way to help me. Hope in Him, and continue to have faith!

No comments: