Wednesday, August 13, 2008

O Lord, take control of my mind

O God! I went to sleep an hour earlier than before last night, I wanted a good rest, but I failed to do so. What happened to me? I couldn't fall into sleep while my whole body was totally lying on bed. Many things were floating on my mind... O God! I really didn't expect this to happen. But I think that my soul was leaded by my mind, and my body was tied closely to my soul. They are all related to one another. I am God's creation, a real human being, I can think, I can walk, I can talk, I can breathe... and that, I need to learn to overcome this when it come across in my life so often. This is not something that will only happen once or twice, or a few times in life... but it does happen each and every day. Mindset... thinking... emotion, mind control should always bring or generate the positive outcome to us. O Lord! My God, Have Your peaceful mind in me. No worries, but calm and joy. Let Your word be my strength, & faithful bread.

O Lord, take control of all my mind, and I'm not totally losing myself, like I can't control myself, but I'm sensibly knowing Your presence, I enjoy Your goodness, I am awakening, I know You are holding my way in a very good manner and peace.

No comments: