Saturday, August 2, 2008

You are here and everywhere

Life is just like that, a lot of stuff cover me up all the way I run, I just can't imagine that how come my life now is so busy, what matter is, I hope that I'm handling it well. I know it is not 100% perfect, because sometimes I'm distracted by some other things too, it can be good, and it can be a total rubbish as well. By the way, every times I hope that I'm doing better than before. And that, it is a learning, a studying, and a growing of my life. And in God's eyes, I won't disappoint Him so much. O Lord, at the time of my weaknesses, and there Your Glory will show. How amazing that the people You made open up their mouth to sing praise to You when they are in suffering!! If it is not because of Your love, what else can I say? Your love is my strength, and You are my joy! O Lord, I need You, You know, and that's why You are here and everywhere. O Merciful God, thanks for Your undying love and Your greatest love. I love You, God.

No comments: