Wednesday, August 6, 2008

12th Anniversary in Christ Jesus

I couldn't sleep well last night.... how poor I was! I hate mosquito. ...
I took sick leave today, eventually I decided to go to see doctor this morning... wow... a lot of patient was sitting in the clinic I usually go. Without expecting to wait so long there, I went to another clinic beside, but it took me quite sometime to wait there, well, I think, it was almost 1 hour... almost...... I shouldn't complain... because the clinic isn't set up to serve me alone, there are other people out there who are more in need, I must be considerate of others. This was what I told myself this morning, thanks God! I felt better when I was thinking that way. And of course, finally it was my turn, the doctor made use of a particular tool to take out the fish-bone in which stuck in my throat, he wore a spotlight on his head to spot the fish-bone in my throat, my mouth was opening with shouting a word, "AH" continually, he used a specific tool(it wasn't small) to clip the fish-bone out, wow... big action, thanks God! he got it. Then, I knew how long it was, the bone is around 0.5 - 1.0 cm long, O God, it has afflicted me for almost 3 days... Thanks God! I didn't need to take any liquid or medicine, as there was no inflammation sigh found in my throat after the inspection, just see how the condition will be for the next few days... hope that every thing works well.


This is the 12th year, 12th anniversary in Christ,... it looks like this is my last year in my primary school, to God be the glory. Because I'm still following... He is my God! Have faith! Normally I used to write poem or song to remember this day, but this year I didn't, I just wrote a simple writing - the languages of distance-距離的語言.
( http://enyu152.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post_06.html )
I hope to go on my faith in Him, no matter what, ... faith on!!

No comments: