Saturday, August 16, 2008

Seeking God

In fact, I was thinking to go again to the book fair on the last day-Sunday, But since I needed to work, and to avoid missing out the fair, I went again to the book fair tonight after my work.
I grabbed 3 items,
1. Your Money Counts, The Biblical Guide to Earning, Spending, Saving, Investing, Giving, and Getting out of debt, Howard Dayton
- This is what I need to learn from time to time, let's see how the author says it in a biblical way of references.
2. Holy Bible, NLT-New Living Translation, 2nd Edition
- This version is really translated in a very simple form of English.
3. Live Worship From Passion 06 - Everything Glorious - DVD video
- I wish to experience the wonderful live worship from passion 06. I like the talk of Beth Moore, the way she speak and talk is just like a fire burning my soul.

No comments: