Monday, February 18, 2008

Wow, it was really hard to wake myself up this morning. 1 hour earlier, so tired, I wanted to sleep a little bit more and more, but this couldn't be happened. I needed to rush for the training this morning. And yet, the training couldn't be finished this morning, postponed to tomorrow morning again. Suppose, it is my off day tomorrow, but now it's gone.

I just think that it was good to have my lunch with my senior colleague and my manager together this afternoon, since they invited me, so I joined. Just hope that relation in between us can grow better. Thanks for the "egg tart".



I purchased this CD + DVD tonight, Hillsong Live - Mighty To Save. Good :)
I have bought two Hillsong CDs this months, what am I celebrating for? Praise the LORD!! Sing Praise to Him, not just listen.

No comments: