Monday, February 25, 2008

A rush morning

oOOh... GOD!!... It was really shocked me this morning after I was roused suddenly from sleep, I saw the time was to be the hour I supposed to be in the office for training. How could this happen to me??..... without thinking too much... I called up my colleague for the incident of my coming would be late, because the alarm was not on. What was happened?... Or supposed the alarm was already sounded and yet I didn't realize and stopped it myself. ??

And thank to be given to God, when I reached to the office, it was still not the working hour, and I rushed to the place where the conference room located, and most of the people who involved in cash in/out tasks were in the training, and I saw my colleague was sitting in front of the PC, and he was doing something that was not with those who were in the training. He saw me, and asked me to go in, then, when I went in, ...... I knew what was going on. Actually, we two, supposed not need to be in the training this morning. By the way, though my manager was not here this morning, I still told her the true on phone, and thanks God! She didn't blame me. But what is the effectiveness of the assignation of work(s)?

Thanks GOD! In the matter of purchasing a bass guitar, I was able to offer help to one of my brother in Lord today, and hope that that bass guitar is fully use to glorify, praise and worship our Godly Father. Amen.

I purchased a second hand refrigerator tonight, after waiting so long, now I got one. Just hope that can share together with my house mates. Thanks GOD! It is cheap!

Will tomorrow morning still an hour of rush?

No comments: