Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Faith Energy

Thank God! I slept well last night.
I read a book today, namely 'Use Your Faith Energy' , written by famous Korean Pastor-David Yonggi Cho. But I haven't finish yet. Actually this was the gift presented to me by my cellgroup year 2005. And now it has already 3 years passed by, I couldn't remember whether this was the farewell present or not, please forgive me. haha.. anyway I must finish the book within the season's holiday.

Thanks GOD! It's so glad to gather with a brother in Lord for lunch this afternoon in a new-built shopping(commercial) place of the city, I like the environment there, it's nice. We do have a good time there. It has been a long time we didn't see each other after I left and worked abroad. ...

After the gathering, I went to a Christian bookstore, but already closed for holiday, then, I went for another one in another place, and purchased Hillsong-London-Jesus is. and a Christian movie- The Room. I just hope that this can be the bridge to bring my family to the Lord. May God remember this, and working this the best way.

Before sunset, I fetched my younger sister home, and encouraged her to join the caregroup in which my cousin join. Oh Lord, please remember this, and make a way to lead her to you.
......
Thanks God! I have a good time with my family tonight.

No comments: