Sunday, February 10, 2008

Have Faith, Be still!

It was just a busy day to go through, and it rained almost the entire day.
My parent didn't follow me to church this morning. I was a bit disappointed. Therefore, I went to another church far away from my house, and wanted to meet my friends, we have been no meeting to each other for so long, however, many things were changed, I just didn't like that feeling made me so "cold". I think I don't need to be too care about this, because I must admit that it is just about life. And it is out of the control of mankind. And at the other side, I am quite miserable and frustrated in finding the way how to bring my family to the Lord. I did ask my brother in Lord who is still studying his final year of theology studies. but the ideas shared, were what I have been tried before. However, even so, I am still working on, I haven't give up. I will fight until success.

It was so glad. My family and I paid a visit to a crocodile farm this afternoon, it is one of the fascinated destination of tourist. It was a very enjoyable trip there. Beside seeing the majority of different type of crocodile s there, there were also snake, deers, fishes, cultural dance, crocodile show, and etcs. we enjoyed feeding deer, wow... it was so fun! ......

I hanged out tonight with 2 old friends and one new friend. Thanks God for the Gathering. Thanks for the meals. haha... and one more, thanks God to know that a sister in Lord attend the sunday church service, just hope that she can attend the service every sunday and take part in the ministry of God too. May God remember this.
......

No comments: