Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Praise and Worship Him Alone

wow... another day to wake up earlier than normal day. Thanks God! I got a good sleep last night. Anyway, I was still feeling tired. But I can see the grace of God is being granted to me. Step by step He is with me.

Listening to the song, I'm just thinking, can my soul sing praise to Him? (how come I ask this silly question silently??) I pause for a while, I'm sure, and really sure that my soul can sing to God, and anytime my soul can sing to Him. Singing is not only using mouth, but with soul, with all my heart. O Lord, accept the offering of my tongue and my heart pleasantly. Sing Praise to YOU. In Chinese, there is a saying, "我靈歌唱。" 我靈歌唱主。
最好的證明﹐啞巴也能歌唱讚美主﹗Those who are mute, they can sing to God with their soul wholly, God is righteous and just. Thanks God!

This afternoon, another Manager invited me to go out for lunch together, I wondered for a very little while, questioning myself, "is it? really?"I think, God is making and working out my relationship with the people in the company to become better. O God, You are amazing God!

Tomorrow, again, need to wake up earlier... o Lord, You are my strength, the power of my soul. Let all creation praise and worship You alone.

No comments: