Thursday, February 21, 2008

Please open your heart to Jesus

Thanks God! It is my off day today.
I went out this afternoon. And purchased myself the anticipated Sony stereo headphone - MDR -XD200, price below 100, it's considered okay to me, the quality not the best, but ok. And now on, I can enjoy this device which can bring me better sound than before. Thanks God!

After my lunch, I went to cinema for the movie which titled, " Before the devil know you're dead ", the story is very sad, and I don't know what to say... I just think that life without God is really unpredictable how worse it is. When a man is desperate, can't we imagine what is he going to do? There is a sentence in the movie which I think it may bring the viewer(s) to deliberate the meaning of life." ... we are all sinners. And as sinners, it is best to arrive in heaven half an hour Before The Devil Knows You’re Dead... "
Before you're dead, please turn back to GOD! But, how to get to heaven? It's very simple, through Jesus Christ, He is the answer.

Today is the feast of lanterns, the last day of Chinese New Year. so fast, wow... time won't wait you, if you stop and even you don't move any step.

No comments: