Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Should Christian do pilates?

A busy day just passed by...
In the early morning I rushed to office to join the training of new system over an hour before the office hour started. ...

Wow... now I know, at that early time, it is much more busy than the hour I go out usually. The train was very crowded, fully occupied by passengers. And the train on transit also full of people, couldn't go in, and required to wait for the next trip.

I bought a book namely, Pilates Back Book-exercises for neck, shoulders and back. And thinking that the exercises are more on physical body movement, the book will be fine for my doing as good health exercises, and it is nothing to do with yoga. However, after I checked on internet tonight, I was wrong. It is related to yoga. ... By the way, I think I will still refer that book for exercises because the body movements techniques are similar to the exercises i did in my secondary school time.

......

No comments: