Thursday, January 24, 2008

Seeking, Finding, and Appreciating God's Goodness

"Seeking, Finding, and Appreciating God's Goodness"
This is the sub-title of the book of Lord, I Need Your Blessing.
I seek, I find, I appreciate?
As what I understand,
I seek, because I need it.
I find, because I have to know how good it is, I should acknowledge it well.
I appreciate, because I know for sure, it is stand to reason.

It was so nice as I read part of the book at the LRT station, as well as in the train. I probably like this scripture very much, and it did encourage me like a fresh air I breathe in the morning.
"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. " Isaiah 40:31 kjv
It just so great to read this where my heart got moisten, and my mind got refresh.
Thanks God!

No comments: