Sunday, January 13, 2008

How many people have you led to Christ last year?

I slept not well last night, because I was coughing occasionally. But Thanks God! I was managed to attend the Sunday Service this morning. I was so thankful for the Lord's Supper. Thanks GOD!! And this reminded me of the sacrifice of God's only son-Jesus, the salvation, Hope of life... etcs
Oh Lord, Your love is indescribable, so wonderful, so perfect...

"How can we be spiritually mature in the midst of suffering?" (1 Peter 2:1-10)
This is the topic of the message this morning. There are 3 steps,
1st. We need to realize our need for the word of God.
It is the word of God which causes us to grow to maturity. I'm absolutely agree this. A Christian must have a quiet time with God every day, particularly in the morning.
2nd. We must realize our firm foundation. (1 Peter 2:4-8)
Jesus is my firm foundation, He is the living stone.
3rd. We must realize our message of hope. (1 Peter 2:9-10)
Christians are a "Royal Priesthood".

There was a message that made the assembly suddenly kept in a silent mode atmosphere for a while, and I myself too. Pastor asked us,

"How many people have you led to Christ last year?"

After the question, the hall of the church in which we all seated in was in a sudden silent. It was so silent for a while. We all know what the problem is... our merciful God is talking to everyone respectively.

And Pastor John encouraged with the saying of "Don't hold back and continue to be silent about Jesus this year."
This is true. We should preach of His name, love..... bear good witnesses. For He had done the great thing for us. Amen.

It was so glad to receive call from my sweet home tonight. Thanks God! I have had a good conversation with my younger sister, mom and dad. May God bless you all. Have Peace. :)

No comments: