Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Saviour of the world - JESUS

清晨早起﹐肉身是不想﹐可是﹐靈魂戰勝它﹐起身趕去上班﹐因為有training via internet from Canada. 忙碌的一天﹐很快就是太陽西沉的時間--下班。
Lunch time, I went to a Christian Bookstore, eventually, I purchased the latest album of Planetshakers- "SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" CD & DVD version.

haha... I just consider this is the latest one for myself, because the latest one - " FREE " will be released on 19th of January 2008.
Tonight I've listened the all songs in the DVD. Wow, so great! I like the songs inside. Praise the Lord. I just think that my tastes are becoming wide as compared to 7-10years ago. And I am able to accept and adapt myself to different kind of praise and worship songs. As we are worshiping the only one God who create heaven and earth. Praise the Lord!!


"Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.
Before the mountains were born or You gave birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. " (Psalm 90:1-2)

No comments: