Monday, June 2, 2008

God always knows what to do on our behalf.

Day off.
However, busy with my own stuff the whole day... may the Lord on high remembers the works of my hands. I think I just too anxious about certain matter. If I keep on thinking the negative way, it will definitely bring me to a dead corner. Now the lesson is, trust Him in whatever situation we are. I did tell myself, "It is always safe in His hand."

And indeed, I must show thankful heart to God, as somehow He is bringing people to assist me in certain circumstance. He is still there, and is always there for me. My eyes cannot see Him, but I can visualize and experience Him.

"No matter what, He always knows what to do on our behalf."
And tonight, I read this on a book, He is telling me the true, I'm not alone facing the difficulties right at the moment, but He does exist, and with me... always!
God is well aware of the entire picture.
Hallelujah!
Do not be afraid, God is with me.

No comments: