Thursday, June 26, 2008

Get well soon!

Eventually I took the pills given by the doctor. Just hope that I would be able to recover from illness as soon as possible. Didn't know what was happening? I couldn't sleep well last night... tossed about in my sleep last night... was it caused by the pills I took? hot... fever... I just felt that it wasn't comfortable the whole night I laid myself on bed. I hope and pray that I will have a good rest tonight. Sleep tide.

Stress, tensions... O Lord, chase these all away from me. Give me a mind of peace. Rejoice to You. O Lord, it is so wonderful that You calm my heart when I come before Your presence, Your words in the bible are peaceful songs to me. Thanks, my God!


"Exalt the LORD our God and worship at his holy mountain, for the LORD our God is holy."
- Psalm 99:9

Be strong, sing to the Lord, praise and worship Him.

No comments: