Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my dearest Father. May God bless You abundantly, Dad.
Happy Father's Day to my most wonderful Father God in Heaven.

There was special items in this morning, singing & dancing show of the youth from the branch centre. They brought the message of "Friend", true friend, ...... Jesus is the best friend. It was a great performance. Thanks God! And at the end of the service, every father is entitled to get a free gift. ... Anyway, it did not mean much more special to me, perhaps because I am not a father, and I am staying far apart from my family (not at my father's side), or because I was highly expecting some other thing. .hhmm... whatever, just give thanks to God.

I called home tonight, have good conversation with my dad and my mom. Thanks God! I did remember the lyrics of a song which sung by the youth this morning, "I can't talk to my father"... in a sudden moment, it came up a question on my mind, "Can I talk to my father?" ... it wasn't that serious, so I give thank to God, and I hope that I can talk well to my father, as well as my mom, and my sister. Sometimes I really very miss them, particularly my mom. However, I told myself that I should think like a mature guy, because I am a adult already, I should know how to deal with it, if not, then, I should learn and pray for it.

I always believe that there will be hope (+ love) for every tomorrow.
God looks after me, day and night.

No comments: