Sunday, June 8, 2008

Be Self-Controlled and Alert.

I couldn't sleep well last night... mosquito bit me... it was blood left on my arm after I hit it. ... I felt tired & sleepy this morning...

We observed the Lord's Supper this morning, it was really really really my pleasure to be partaking of the Holy Communion. How great is the work done by our Lord Jesus Christ! Praise You Lord for the great salvation and thanks for Your mercy and lovingkindness! We once were lost, but now are found. You've paid for the great cost to give us new life. How amazing You are! Hallelujah!!

Pastor John finished up the book of I Peter today with the title, "An Encouraging Word In A Suffering World." (1 Peter 5:1-14)

I got the conclusions mentioned:
Suffering is the name of the game.
Suffering is the theme of this book.

Do I get what it means? But one thing, to obey GOD, to obey the servant (Pastor, Church leaders, ....etcs) of God.

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8

Today is the Dragon Boat Festival, as usual, Chinese will eat "zhong zi" at this festival... however, I didn't take. I told my mom during our conversation at tonight call, but she said, it doesn't matter... she concerned me. My great mom...
Normally I won't eat "zhong zi" at usual day, it isn't my favorite food. hahah...

No comments: